Kenward Trust has a national reputation for excellence in the field of drug and alcohol treatment and rehabilitation. Every year we help transform the lives of more than 200 men and women.
Senior Drug and Alcohol Worker
37.5 hours per week
A multi–faceted role demanding high standards of client centered care, which includes:
- Acting as lead worker for the Recovery workers in the team
- Supporting and educating Recovery workers with sector specific knowledge and skills
- Ensuring the physical, emotional and social well being of residents at all times
- Ensuring the individual daily living requirements and treatment needs of Service Users are met.
- Participation in the delivery of therapeutic interventions, both group and individual.
- Responsibility for a personal caseload, ensuring active engagement, participation and involvement within the recovery programme.
- Ensuring the delivery of care to all residents meets the required high standards of The Trust and Care Quality Commission (CQC)