Kenward Trust has a national reputation for excellence in the field of drug and alcohol treatment and rehabilitation. Every year we help transform the lives of more than 200 men and women.
A multi–faceted role demanding high standards of client centered care, which includes:
- Ensuring the physical, emotional and social well being of residents at all times
- Ensuring the individual daily living requirements and treatment needs of Service Users are met.
- Participation in the delivery of group and individual interventions.
- Responsibility for a personal caseload, ensuring active engagement, participation and involvement within the regime recovery programme.
- Ensuring the delivery of care to all residents meets the required high standards of The Kenward Trust