• Banner image
    KM Charity Fundraisers

Raise worthwhile funds for Kenward Trust whilst having fun with KM Charity Fundraisers!

KM Charity Fundraisers offer a fun way to raise worthwhile funds for Kenward Trust!

The KM Group is offering two exciting fundraising events in April, to help you raise needed funds for the charity of your choice after this incredibly difficult year, whilst you have some fun!

The two events you can pick from are:

KM Big Bike Ride 
Sunday 18th April 2021  
Take either the 50k or 100k route through the beautiful Kent countryside, starting and finishing at Cyclopark Gravesend.

The Hottest Walk of 2021
Friday 30th April 2021
Walk barefoot over coals to experience thrill and excitement whilst raising money for your charity!
Holiday Inn Ashford North, TN26 1AR
There is a £25 registration fee for this event, and they recommend aiming to raise at least £100

If you choose to fundraise for us at Kenward Trust through these events 70% of your funds raised will go directly towards our work and the remaining 30% will cover the event costs and contribute towards the KM work in schools. 

Fundraising events such as this are incredibly important in helping us continue to provide the complex breadth of services we offer to those impacted by addiction, homelessness, and crime. Funding for specialist drug and alcohol treatment has been declining steadily since 2013, which places more barriers between those in need and the services such as ours that provide the support. Any funds we may receive from these events will go directly into ensuring we can provide our support to all those who need it. 

To select us as your charity of choice select 'A Charity of my Choice' on the Supported Charity section and put 'Kenward Trust' as your reason for taking part!

Book now at www.kmcharityteam.co.uk/booking/

 

Contact Us