We depend greatly on the support and generosity of many individuals and organisations that enable us to continue our excellent work addressing addiction.
There are a number of ways that you can help us to raise additional income. If you have other suggestions please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
Whilst we receive some statutory funding for our residential recovery projects this only covers a proportion of the full cost of maintaining the services we provide. We, therefore, need to supplement our income by a range of fundraising initiatives and campaigns. We organise events, apply to Trusts and Grant Making Bodies and engage with a broad mix of individuals and organisations that have expressed an interest in our work in an attempt to attract wider support and financial contributions.
Please help us to continue to provide care, support and treatment for those that so desperately need our help.
These are some of the ways you can help us continue to save lives:
- If your employer operates a 'Charity of the Year' scheme, please nominate Kenward Trust
- If your child’s school holds 'Non-Uniform days' for charity, please nominate Kenward Trust
- If your church uses its 'Mission Giving' to benefit a charity, please nominate Kenward Trust
And if you do nominate Kenward Trust for any of the above, please email us at email@example.com
You can also raise funds through:
- Justgiving/sponsorship (online/offline)
- Coffee mornings
- Giving up something for a period of time
- Quiz nights
- Give as you Live! - When you shop at over 4,000 top stores including Amazon, Expedia and John Lewis via Give as you Live, they'll turn a percentage of your spend into free funds for our charity! Click here to get started today!
All funds raised, no matter what size, go towards providing beds, food, therapy, skills development and one-to-one support to the people who need us.
If you would like to support in other ways or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much for all your support.