Do you want to make a difference in your local community? Can you spare a few hours per week or month? Do something amazing today: volunteer with us!
Gardening, counselling, fundraising or working in our tearooms... the opportunities are endless!
Our volunteers work within our projects across Kent and East Sussex providing invaluable help and support in a variety of different ways, but we always need more!
Why not get in touch to find out more about joining the team?
Click here to view our current vacancies.
Why volunteer at Kenward Trust?
- Enjoy meeting new people and making new friends
- Have fun whilst developing your skills
- Add valuable experience to your CV
- Have the knowledge that you are helping to transform lives and create new futures
Our commitment to you:
- Meet you for an informal chat to explore your interests and how you might help us
- Support you in identifying volunteering opportunities that best suit your skills and experience
- Work through the volunteer recruitment process with you
- Provide ongoing training and support
- Welcome you as part of the Kenward team and keep you up to date as the charity develops
How can you help?
- Provide help in our garden enterprise, growing produce, planting and maintaining the grounds
- Enjoy creating exciting new products within our woodcrafts workshop
- Help us look after our on-site animals including Alpacas, Goats, Chickens & Guinea Pigs
- Support our catering service or conference centre
- Become a Charity Shop Assistant in our on-site shop
- Provide advice and support to those affected by alcohol and drugs in the community
- Provide mentoring support within our Reset service
- Help our residents to build their social and practical skills through art, alternative therapies, IT and other creative work
- Provide practical assistance to our residents, for example accompanying them when they have hospital or other appointments.
- Help the Events and Fundraising Team with planning and administration tasks
Please contact us if you are interested in any of the volunteering opportunities listed or have any other ideas that could support our work.