Therapeutic Gardens & Workshops Volunteer
Kenward Trust, Kenward Road, Yalding
To be discussed, but at least one half day per week
To work in and support our Therapeutic Gardens & Workshop sessions, ranging from gardening, horticulture and woodcraft to pottery, arts and crafts.
- To help maintain and cultivate the nursery and estate grounds.
- Assist with maintaining the health of all plants in the nursery, polytunnels and estate grounds including hedges/flower beds etc.
- Assist with the harvest of fruit, vegetables and flowers.
- Work with and support our residents in producing products for sale through Kenward Place including woodcraft, pottery and other arts and crafts.
- Assist with the marketing and sale of all produce and goods as appropriate.
A team player that is willing to share and learn new skills. Someone with creative flair and a willingness to work outside if required.