Youth and Community Volunteer
Both within the community and at our site in Yalding
An ability to be flexible
- Supporting the current work
- Youth outreach work that consists of early evening and late nights
- Men and women with a diverse background to share their story to help young people see the issues of substance misuse and crime where it can lead to
- Delivering to large and small groups
- Helping to develop new avenues of work
- Working with the public on and off-site
- Working with different partners, police and community safety partnerships (CSU)
Personal Skills/Quanlities Required
- Effective Communication skills.
- A desire to work with young people and the community.
- Willingness to learn and develop personal skills.
- A desire to be part of a team and commitment to the goals of the Kenward in the community
Good standard of IT skills